Embajada de la República Argentina en República Árabe de Egipto

Contact information

About this representation



VAT reimbursement for foreign tourists

Are you travelling around Argentina? You have a whole country to discover. And now, when paying for accommodation you can obtain VAT reimbursement for such purchase.

What do you need?

Passport or ID evidencing that your country of residence is not Argentina. Furthermore, you have to pay for accommodation through a credit card issued in a foreign country or a bank transfer from a foreign country.

You may hire the services directly or through travel agencies...


Fondo argentino de cooperación sur-sur y triangular



Palacio San Martin